5 little things
Hi! I’m updating on my ipad right now. It’s so weird! So I am currently tending to 4 really swollen mosquito bites… :( I am in so much pain…. :( But I still found things that made me smile! As always. here are the 5 things that made me smile.
1. On Monday I went Stanley Park seawall biking! I brought my own bike out their and braved it onto the Canada line! :) It was so much fun! I went with my friend, Kendra, and we had so much fun catching up and riding bikes.
2. I went to the market with my mommy and she bought me these golden raspberries. They where sooo sweet I ate them all that same afternoon! They look great on my instagram too. ;) Follow me! Check for my instagram on the post below!
3. Went on a short shopping trip with my mom to Oakridge on Father’s day. My dad is in Hong Kong… so I spent the afternoon with my mommy. She took us to this new bubble tea place in Vancouver and I had the best slush ever! Then. bf’s parents invited me to dinner with them. :) We went to the Keg and had a really nice dinner. On top of all the awesomeness, the Spurs won!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY
4. Finally got a chance to try the Steveston Pizza Co. :) The pizza was really good! We ate it at a picnic table and the consequence of that was 5 really deadly mosquito bites. One is on my toe and it’s so swollen that I can no longer bend it or see my joints. :( At least the pizza was good!
5. On Wednesday I celebrated the long boat festival with my family. We went to the buffet at River Rock! YAY On that same day, I side loaded instagram onto my blackberry!! YAY now I can be “in” and talk to all my friends on instagram!
Anyways, This was my last week! :) See you all very soon!