5 little things
Hello! It’s that time of the week again. Here are the 5 things that made me smile this week.
1. Had dinner with bf’s family to celebrate a couple of birthdays. It was really nice and had tons of fun even though I had to do some homework while I was there.
2. I read a bunch of Elmo books with this cut little 1 year old at work the other day at the end of my shift. Her mom said that I am very good with children, which is good to hear. I had so much fun playing and reading the pictures with her.
3. My new students are soooo cute!! Can’t wait to see them tomorrow.
4. I realized I really like both my jobs since they both involve interacting with children and teaching. :) Can’t wait to pursue this as a career!
5. I might be going to HK in June! Details to come.
I hope your week is off to a good start! I love Mondays now. :D