5 little things
So I decided to do one for the past week, because there’s a lot I have to share. So I had this amazing week and I even managed to get things done for this week. :’) So proud.
1. On Monday I made a snowman with my sister.
2. On Tuesday I got my midterm back and I did really well!
3. On Wednesday I went to volunteer and I got this pink rainbow loom for anti-bullying day. Then we finished the novel for our reading group and I showed the kids a youtube clip and discussed the events of the book. They’re only in grade 2. :’) so proud. Then I went out for sushi with my famjam (and David) for dinner.
4. On Thursday I went out for sushi (again) with my friend to do some catching up.
5. On Friday I went to work and my student told me that he got 100% on his chapter test! I also got to teach the kids at volunteer about the brain. We made brain hats and it was AWESOME!
Then I winded down the week with some reading for class this week as well as a free yoga class on Sunday night. :) Also spent 2 nights cooking dinner at David’s! :) Mussels…. yummy! I hope you all had a wonderful week as well! See you soon (maybe)!